- JUST FOR POSITION DO NOT DELETE
-Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the Palace Museum.
-Scratching surfaces and graffiti are strictly prohibited.
-Please watch your personal belongings.
1. Photography is permitted for private, non-commercial use outdoors throughout the Forbidden City, except for sites or areas with "No Photography" signs.
2. Visitors are not permitted to take photographs inside halls with original interior decoration whether on the central axis or the west route.
3. The use of tripods and flash is prohibited in both special and permanent exhibitions.
4. Works of art on loan from other institutions, domestic and abroad, may not be photographed.
5. Photography is prohibited in some of the gift shops as indicated.
6. For special photography, please contact the Director's Office (Fax: (8610)8500-7415, email@example.com).
7. The Museum reserves the right to make any necessary adjustments to its photography policy.