- JUST FOR POSITION DO NOT DELETE
Dates: 2015-04-17 through 2015-04-17
Built in 1417, Palace of Earthly Honor (Yikun gong) was originally named Palace of Myriad Peace (Wan'an gong), and called the present name during the Ming (1368-1644) emperor Jiajing's reign (1522-1566). It was the residence of imperesses and concubines in the Ming and Qing dynasties.
On grant ceremonies,empress dowager Cixi would receive respects here from imperial concubines.On her fiftieth birthday in 1884,the empress dowager Cixi received congratulations from courtiers here.