- JUST FOR POSITION DO NOT DELETE
Authenticated and collected by Huang Yi (1744-1802)
Acquired in 1963
The rubbing was made in the third lunar month of the jiayin year (1794) of the Qianlong reign (1736-1795). The original stone que pillar was carved around 123 CE, and can be found at the foot of the Wansui Peak, Mount Song, Dengfeng, Henan province.