Home > Collections > Collections

Inscriptions on the Stone ”Que” Pillars at the Taishi Mountain

LargeMediumSmallPrinter
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Period: Qianlong reign (1736-1795), Qing dynasty (1644-1911)
Format: precise ink rubbing, album of six leaves

Date: 1794
Dimensions: 30 × 11.8 cm

Rubbing dated 1794, Qianlong reign (1736-1795)
Precise ink rubbing, album of six leaves, 30 × 11.8 cm
Authenticated and collected by Huang Yi (1744-1802)
Gift of Wu Zhaohuang (1903-1962) and his wife Zang Huayun (1905-1988)

The rubbing was made in the third lunar month of the jiayin year (1794) of the Qianlong reign (1736-1795). Standing in front of the Temple of the Central Peak (Zhongyue miao) at Mount Song in Henan province, the pair of stone que pillars is datable to 118, the fifth year of the Yuanchu reign (114-120) of the Han dynasty.

© ️2001-2020 The Palace Museum 京ICP备05067311号|SITE MAP|IMAGE SERVICES|CONTACT US|PRIVACY POLICY|TERMS & CONDITIONS
About the
Palace Museum
|中文|青少|