Home > Collections > Architecture > Architecture

Hall of All Peace (Xianruo guan)

LargeMediumSmallPrinter
< 1 >

The Hall of All Peace (Xianruo guan) is located at the center of the northern part of the garden of the Palace of Compassion and Tranquility (Cining gong). As the garden’s primary structure, this building served as a Buddhist sanctuary for the empresses dowager and imperial mothers during the Qing dynasty (1644–1911).

Temporary Closure

Recommended Tours

© ️2001-2020 The Palace Museum 京ICP备05067311号|SITE MAP|IMAGE SERVICES|CONTACT US|PRIVACY POLICY|TERMS & CONDITIONS
About the
Palace Museum
|中文|青少|