Home > Collections > Architecture > Architecture

Palace of Accumulated Purity (Zhongcui gong)

LargeMediumSmallPrinter
< 1 2 3 >

Built in the Ming dynasty (1368-1644) and rebuilt in 1655. The Qing (1644-1911) Xianfeng Emperor (r. 1851-1861) once lived here with his mother in his childhood. The Emperor Guangxu's Empress occupied the palace early or late. 

Temporary Closure

Recommended Tours

© The Palace Museum|SITE MAP|IMAGE SERVICES|CONTACT US|PRIVACY POLICY|TERMS & CONDITIONS
About the
Palace Museum
|中文|青少|