- JUST FOR POSITION DO NOT DELETE
Located southwest of the Hall of Supreme Harmony (Taihe dian), the Pavilion of Spreading Righteousness (Hongyi ge) was initially named "Martial Pavilion” (Wu lou) by the Yongle Emperor (r. 1403-1424). During the Jiajing reign it was changed to Pavilion of Martial Success. Its current name was given by the Qing (1644-1911) rulers.
During the Qing dynasty (1644-1911), the Pavilion of Spreading Righteousness was used for storing gold and silver ritual implements.