Home > Collections > Architecture > Architecture

Palace of Tranquil Longevity (Ningshou gong)

LargeMediumSmallPrinter
< 1 2 >

The Palace of Tranquil Longevity is located behind the the Hall of Imperial Supremacy (Huangji dian). It was first built in the Ming dynasty (1368-1644), and was renovated in the Kangxi reign (1662-1722) as the residence of the Empress Dowager. Now the east and west corridor rooms  to the south of it have been converted into galleries of the Treasury Gallery,  exhibiting palace paraphernalia and the accessories of emperors and empresses.

Temporary Closure

Recommended Tours

© The Palace Museum|SITE MAP|IMAGE SERVICES|CONTACT US|PRIVACY POLICY|TERMS & CONDITIONS
About the
Palace Museum
|中文|青少|