Home > Collections > Architecture > Architecture

Pavilion of Floating Jade (Fubi ting)

LargeMediumSmallPrinter
< 1 2 3 4 >

Built on a single-arched bridge spanning a rectangular fish pond, this pavilion was an addition of the Jiajing emperor (r. 1522-1566) in 1583 during the Ming dynasty (1368-1644). The square pavilion has a pyramid-shaped roof covered with green-glazed tiles and edged with yellow-glazed tiles. It complements the Pavilion of Auspicious Clarity (Chengrui ting) on the west side of the garden.

Temporary Closure

Recommended Tours

© The Palace Museum|SITE MAP|IMAGE SERVICES|CONTACT US|PRIVACY POLICY|TERMS & CONDITIONS
About the
Palace Museum
|中文|青少|