- JUST FOR POSITION DO NOT DELETE
The institute’s duties and functions are:
1. Develop Gugong Studies as a field of systematic study.
2. Design relevant research projects and make academic contributions in Gugong Studies; coordinate the institute’s research programs; promote the institute’s publications.
3. Organize various professional and academic activities, and hold an annual conference on a specific topic within the field of Gugong Studies.
4. Promote academic exchange and collaboration by establishing contact with researchers within the Palace Museum and connecting with Chinese and international academic organizations.
Director: Zhang Hongwei, Deputy Director: Zhang Zhihe