- JUST FOR POSITION DO NOT DELETE
The Administrative Office serves as the Institute’s main office. The office provides managerial, clerical, research, and editorial support for the Institute and has following responsibilities:
1. Assist retired experts in writing; provide information and consultation services; share consolations, congratulations, and sympathies as appropriate.
2. Aid the managerial department in maintaining the Palace Museum post-doctoral research workstation; manage applications and reports for post-doctoral projects; prepare work reports and notices.
3. Coordinate the collaborations among different unincorporated offices and sub-institutes.
4. Manage the website of the Institute.
5. Compile and edit the Palace Museum Journal (Gugong bowuyuan yuankan), Journal of Gugong Studies (Gugong xuekan), and A Collection of Essays on the Ming and Qing Dynasties (Mingqing luncong).
6. Expand organizational ties with academic institutions for thorough academic review and collaboration; promote the Palace Museum's scholarly influence; advance the scholarly status of the Palace Museum.
Director: Yu Hui, Deputy Directors: Yu Qingxiang, Wang Jinzhan